Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Changes

I haven't posted for a few days. It has been hectic- the start of a new semester, switching over to a Mac from a laptop PC, new students arriving, etc. Meetings run from morning to late in the afternoon, and I have even missed eating lunches.

I also haven't run since Saturday. My knees felt weak on Monday, then I think I was sick Tuesday, slightly sick and uber-busy on Wednesday. I plan to run in the gym later tonight. I am hoping this is a start-of-the semester thing, and I will get back to running twice during the week. It seems sitting down for long periods is worse than running- my knees hurt when I finally stand up! I also have to report a blister on my right second toe- but I am not sure if it from my running shoes or from my "business" shoes. I have stopped wearing sandals to school, since I am now teaching. Perhaps my feet have gotten bigger?

No comments: