Friday, August 10, 2007

Reconnecting

I was supposed to do 4-6 miles today, but somehow, the day ended without me ever getting to the gym. It's too hot to run outside, so the gym or the treadmill at home are the only options. Between meetings at work, trying to finish a research report, and driving the kids to piano, I just lost track of the day.

But mostly, I spent a lot of time emailing people. My highschool email group as well as a college org email group are both burning with posts. People were coming out of the woodwork to post- pretty cool. I spent some time reconnecting with friends from long ago. And of course, I learned some new things- both about my legs and about what people thought...

The calves need to be stretched after 30 min of sitting down. For some reason, the knee is also acting up. Maybe my legs are just restless- they knew today was supposed to be a run day. Oh well, I'll try tomorrow. I'll probably just go for 2 or 3 miles, since it's supposed to be a rest day before Saturday's long run. I need to find some trails we can run on Saturday.

No comments: