Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Veggie Tales

I didn't run today, just Taekwondo in the evening. It's too hot to run outside anyway- it was 102 deg C in the afternoon, with a heat index of 110! I was stretching the whole day, mostly my calves. Taekwondo was more bearable this time, maybe because I didn't kick the bag. I worked mostly on form and hook kicks. My left calf is still tight, even with stretching all the time...

We watched a Veggie Tales video today while having dinner. The title was "The Sumo of the Opera". Well, the whole lesson was on perseverance. The cucumber (Larry) had to train hard and finish - he had a match with Apollo the big potato. All the time, I was thinking of finishing, continuing the training. "You can't just give up, you've got to finish what you start", and "Keep on keeping on!". Well, that's my new mantra, courtesy of Veggie tales- "keep on keeping on!" After all, this is for GK!

No comments: